Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pregnancy and your blood type

"When I grow up, I want to grow up slinge, declared that" my three year old blue.
Slinge "? "I said, looking at him to put his hand in his hair in front of the part.
"Yes, it will be in my eyes, let me calm."
Hence the clues. He looked at his two brothers to the hair to Justin Bieber the terrible DOS, nevershave their fringe angle directly into their eyes. I'm bored in his familiar laughter and agree that slinge sounds like a wonderful idea.
I reminded my big boy doesn't correct his "slinge". I want to enjoy his strange. He will join the mainstream language and pronunciation of the final, they will, but at the same time, I think for his own personal interpretation. Like all my children to us.
I love children learn language. From the time when they are babies, we point out that every objectof the people all know, marking them. They are often not the same as the original version of the sound but we are very excited. We read countless books and songs to sing it again (I really wanted to sink the song curse you "boating"), there is a language swimming around our children's head.
If you grow up to be a young brothers and sisters in our home, do you have a brother sistermercilessly requirements from your language. My pretty boy speak earlier slinge ", I think this is his brother to him unless he absolutely no attention to express what he wanted.
"Spoon? You have to spoon? Said the spoon. Spooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn. I will pass it, "a brother will persist.
The young brothers and sisters will eventually form the text and a blowing nozzle... Only his younger brother added, "now please. Puhleeese! "
Cruel, perhaps, but the results he learned to speak very quickly.
Naturally, at different speeds learning all the children, what is the development of. Experts say 24 months between 18 word spray - which drought often seems to have broken, it started pouring out.Some children more preserved their language, to clarify a bit longer. Some get what they needwithout the use of words, with a gesture instead of (or, if no signs, my 16 month old screaming!).
Once they learn to talk, have certain obstacles, we usually confused or laugh.
My husband loves children slaughtered English, intoxicated in with the older children used toddlerwords. "Children, who want to eat at youngeroom yunch? "Everyone! Get your people and Jews(socks and shoes) on! "As expected, they roll their eyes and throughput.
We have various kinds of change, from the "helidatdoos" (helicopter) "odd heat engine" (fire trucks), "fingersnails" and "towches" (Sha Fa). And before the kiss is not complete "sceezy cuggle"(hard hug).
Soon, children can learn to speak good English. Embrace the lovely pronunciation errors, because soon, they developed a new vocabulary - which I call "twitface talk". As I have already adjusted to the children of my translation, when we enter tweenhood I will lose my eyes when a child what is called the "hair" and "LOL" I pretend to know what they are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment